ALL IN ONE Multiparameter portable water quality meter tester pH ORP ion concentration conductivity TDS salinity resistivity DO
- VendorAlvin Instrument
- Your PriceUS $740.00piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
- Product Rating
Multiparameter portable water quality meter contains the 8 measurement modes. The meter is used for measuring the pH, ORP, ion concentration, conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and dissolved oxygen of the samples.
• Portable multiparameter water quality meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
• Selectable pH buffer group (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
• Automatic electrode slope display helps user decide whether to replace the pH electrode.
• Single point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
• Relative and absolute millivolt measurements provide accurate ORP readings.
• 2 to 5 points calibration including the eight concentration calibration points can be selected.
• Automatically recognizes the ion selective electrode, does not need to specify type of ion.
• Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the elaborate measurement process.
• Selectable multiple concentration units including the ppm, mg/L and mol/L.
• 1 to 5 points push-button calibration, automatically recognizes the standard solutions.
• Linear and pure water compensations improve the measurement accuracy of meter.
• Selectable cell constant, normalization temperature, TDS conversion factor, seawater and
practical salinity measurement modes.
Dissolved Oxygen Mode:
• 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
• Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensations ensure accurate measurements.
• Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
• Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
• Manual temperature calibration corrects the temperature deviation.
• Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows zero point offset and slope of the electrode.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps user quickly begin using the meter.
• System menu allows setting the 15 parameters, including the number of calibration points,
resolution, stability condition, measurement unit, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
• Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
• Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer\'s USB port) ensures that use
the meter smoothly.
the liquid and battery will be removed from the package
due to strict control on the international shipping.
Your Price US $740.00 for ALL IN ONE Multiparameter portable water quality meter tester pH ORP ion concentration conductivity TDS salinity resistivity DO with Product Rating: 5.0 from Volume Retail sales: 0
You need to ensure that before you get a ALL IN ONE Multiparameter portable water quality meter tester pH ORP ion concentration conductivity TDS salinity resistivity DO you have already seen and browse the description of the products first. In this manner you can be sure that you're getting the right product which will suit your needs. Since this ALL IN ONE Multiparameter portable water quality meter tester pH ORP ion concentration conductivity TDS salinity resistivity DO has good quality it is among the best sellers in the market now and several people are recommending the product to their family and friends. These days this product is really affordable for nearly everyone and it’s an excellent buy for the money. You don’t need cheaper products if it'll only sabotage your projects and will not give you the sort of quality that you need in the product. With the higher price you can be sure that your money is worth spending in this item.